ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just washed photo's.. *sparkle*

Yamaha R6
DSC00071.gif

DSC00174.gif

DSC00075.gif

DSC00087.gif

DSC00070.gif

:)

Black/Gold 182
nice. I have a 182 in the same colour as you (Black Gold, right?).

Do you get any problems with scratches in the clearcoat? I have quite a few fine scratches on the bonnet that only really show in the sun. No matter how carefully I clean the car (lots of water, lambswool mitt etc) I just can't avoid them. Doesn't help with hosepipe ban down here + they are building new houses where I live so lots of dust - but it's really infuriating. And of course, 'cos I know they're there I just keep noticing them.

I tried getting them out with ScratchX but it makes no difference.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
one of the best non-rs clios on here.

love it mate.

should get some interior pics up though now!

Yamaha R6
JBarber said:
nice. I have a 182 in the same colour as you (Black Gold, right?).

Do you get any problems with scratches in the clearcoat? I have quite a few fine scratches on the bonnet that only really show in the sun. No matter how carefully I clean the car (lots of water, lambswool mitt etc) I just can't avoid them. Doesn't help with hosepipe ban down here + they are building new houses where I live so lots of dust - but it's really infuriating. And of course, 'cos I know they're there I just keep noticing them.

I tried getting them out with ScratchX but it makes no difference.

i use scratch x quite alot mate.. if your applying it by hand maybe get a PC?.. I guess the advantage of a hose is you can spray debri away.. ?.. i dont tend to get that many problems to be honest..

Yamaha R6
Havnt got round to putting them in yet^.. not going to either.. I'm changing it back to standard soon, getting a 182 next year hopefully.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Aust1n said:
^ true that.. lol.

Tvs.gif

You around this weekend chris?.. I'm coming up saturday..

You're doing it at my house fella! lol

I'll be the one pulling your car apart.

;)

Mini Cooper S sport
I've been struggling to work out how it isn't a 172, and finally noticed it doesn't have rear discs! Great job there, looks very good..and black!

Yamaha R6
damnit.. that was to carbon^.. lol..

We'll end up going on the pull round the trafford center if its anything like it was last time.. lol..

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
another just washed thread.......................great stuff.