ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kitted Mk3!!!!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My clio demonstrator has just been bodykitted! Big JTS will post some pics tonight when he gets home.
Black dynamiqueS dci106 with the soft sport kit from the renaultsport catalogue.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Rich0404 said:
is it worth staying in tonight to look at the pics when posted???

if you haven't seen many mk3's, then i bet you don't even notice!! LOL
it looks okay actually, very subtle, it consists of skirts, front lower spoiler, rear lower spoiler, and a "shopping handle" type spoiler on the roof.

Brisol my lover..
"ooops" forgot to take photo's. i know "simmons your a plank"....sort for tommorrow prob is it was being cleaned and didnt have time to get up the valet shop befour it shut.. sorry.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
maybe we can start a thread; Jon simons AKA 'nob face' (bigJTS) would forget to breathe if it wasn't natural. You tw@t... ;)

can i just state for the record and to avoid any confusion... this is the MK4 clio NOT the Mk3.

thinkin about it... may even be the MK5..

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
waa.. bu there isn't even a Mk4.. or 5 in exsistant.. the Mk3 has only just been realised?

it's the mk3 !!!

mk1 ph1
mk1 ph2
mk1 ph3
mk2 ph1
mk2 ph2
mk2 ph3
now we're on the mk3 ph1

mk1 172 = mk2 ph1
mk2 172 = mk2 ph2
182 = mk2 ph2/3

Yamaha R6
Bryan said:
it's the mk3 !!!

mk1 ph1
mk1 ph2
mk1 ph3
mk2 ph1
mk2 ph2
mk2 ph3
now we're on the mk3 ph1

mk1 172 = mk2 ph1
mk2 172 = mk2 ph2
182 = mk2 ph2/3

Precisely.
biggrin.gif

Always thought the 02 version onwards was the Mk3? lol

the one the cup came out as.

Hence RS1 for the mk1 and RS2 for the mk2? for example people say i have a mk1 172 for sale or a mk2 172?

oh well.

if im wrong im wrong. its gettin too confusing.... a mk2 172 isnt a mk2 but a ... pmsl

172 phaseII
couldnt there be a sticky or something to say or make you only be able to make a new thread in media pics, with adding a pic/link/vid on its first post? if you uderstand me???

Brisol my lover..
took some quick pics today, car had been with a geezer from the western daily press,gonna write a review on the new clio....

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

Ph1 172 & others
That doesnt look too bad. Reckon all it needs is some Turinis (and maybe a 2.0 16v engine!)

muz

big fat japanese bus
if you ask me it looks like a corse SXi raped a 206 and this was the result

:)