ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

knocking(suspnsion)

monaco blue 172
hi all,problem just started,just heard a low knocking noise coming from my passenger side.it sounds like it is coming from my footwell area ?any one any ideas?Have not jacked it up yet but had a quick look and cannot see any thing,my car has coilovers on,dunno what kind as they where on the car originally,please any info greatly appreciated as its annoying the life out of me!!!:evil:

arctic 182 ff
could be any thing mate bottom arm bushes,anti-roll bar bushes,bottom ball joint also i know it sounds daft but my cup was doing same thing did a search on here and there is a modification where you can get 2 washers from yozzasport and they go under your strut tops under bonnet and that cured mine do a search on here there is info on it.worth getting it checked sooner rather than later.

monaco blue 172
Yes mate had a search but one thing that sounds like what it might be is a dogbone mount,it sounds like it is coming from underneath in my passenger footwell.and i think this is where the dogbone mount is i think,thanx for info:)

Clio Sport 172
It's not the infamous engine mount problem is it? That's exactly where the noise seems to come from on mine. Does it knock on acceleration/de-acceleration?

BMW 118d
mine did this mate...you checked for play in ball joint? coz mine had like a inch of movement in it lol