ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kw v1 fitting issues

172 cup
Hi! I just purchased a set of v1s for my 2009 197 cup. I have gone to fit these and have come accross a few
problems such as the rear shocker does not pass through the rubber bush on the rear top mount. (piston to big for hole) front top mount bearing was to big to fit the shock. Also the shock wa very tight going into the front hub.
I have called demon tweaks and they have tol me that kw don't make a kit for the 197 cup and I have to return it. I'm sure they are wrong as I have seen v1s fitted to cups. Anyone else had issues like this as they are just going to refund me and I'd prefere just to get some coils fitted.

Thanks Kyle

Lionel Richie
did you not read the insturctions that come with them? IIRC you have to drill out the stock rear top mounts to 10mm, we've fitted loads with no problems! The front top mounts are easy, but a bit confusing first time round

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
drilling them out was a reet mare.

WP_000578.jpg

Worth it though, just bit tighter than the cup set up, nice and refined :)