ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambo museum

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its amazing how they managed to make so many painfully beautiful cars! part of me wants one of the 4x4 things too lol!! the countasch or however its spelt and the Diablo both look mean as f**k, just like a super car should, i mean you just look at them and think that it will easily and happily kill you driving it, thats how a mental super/hyper car should make you feel, you look and worry will it start, will i break it.... will it break me?!

Turbos.
Funny how little cars they made really, but then it is easy to think they ran parallel to Ferrari.

Love the Diablo GT with those front arches, presume it is a pre-production or one off.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Murcielago still my no1 dream car, as said, Lambos are the way super cars should be. Nuts.

Muira... What a flawed car, yet what a beautiful, fantastic piece of work! One of my all time favourites.

Diablo GT is satanic!

But as above... Murcielago LP640... win.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
There is a 25th Anniversary Countach at Lamborghini Edinburgh for anyone local/intrested. Its just for show, but there cool looks like a massive lego car.

They also had a white Aventador outside, lovely but not sure about the rear though.