ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lamborghini Magazine Pictures

Me again!

Have managed to get an article in to the quarterly owners magazine. Won't bore you with the words but here are some of the pics going in.

Just so you are aware, the general photo quality of the magazine is not too high standard, more amature stuff!

Mag6.jpg

Mag2.jpg

Mag1.jpg

Mag7.jpg

Mag3.jpg

Mag5.jpg

Yea its that easy isnt :)

In life i believe that "if someone wants something enough they can have it"

I get one shot to do things. I'll do everything i can to be rich. Why waste the one life you've got being average.

Sorry to diverse justin.

Can i see the write up, actually interested on what you had to say.

If you just wanted a car to stick in a mag, you could have just bought one of those pre-done Saxos ;)

Looks great. Top pic is ace!!

In life i believe that "if someone wants something enough they can have it"

I get one shot to do things. I'll do everything i can to be rich. Why waste the one life you've got being average.

Sorry to diverse justin.

Can i see the write up, actually interested on what you had to say.

Aye will send it over when its finished. Over 2000 words so far.

what slr was used for these pics Justin? cheers mate it looks awesome.!

D40x mate, pretty chuffed with it, far more capable than i am! lol

looks good bud. get much attention? lol

Yeah, a horrendous amount, everyone stares, takes pics, and quite a lot come up and chat away

If you just wanted a car to stick in a mag, you could have just bought one of those pre-done Saxos ;)

Looks great. Top pic is ace!!

One of those body-kitted clios like ali's would of done too. He got some good fast car spread a bit ago.

Mini Cooper S sport
Stunning! Love the first pic.

Still can't believe someone on here has my dream car :(.

Unlike Skinny I know I'll never be able to afford one!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
That colour is awesome - wheels are a work of art too.. I'm not usually the jealous type but pat on the back fella I'm green with envy!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yep! Absolutely awesome! I resisted having a go when offered which is a first for me. Wasn't feelin great and genuinely thought i was going to pap my pants!

That said the car, the colour, the persona it carries the attention is UNREAL. loved it! Pretty nippy too! I was just about hanging on in the wee blast we had! JUST

Best cars you've had by along way! - Private plate will set it off, also get the gear know polished!