ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest mod. 6 days until the ring...

Ad

MK2 FRS
20070605_0007.jpg

20070605_0006.jpg

20070605_0005.jpg

I really like them.....but im sure they are not everyones thing... Not the best pics but it was quite dark by the time we got them done.

off a cup racer so they are the realy mcCoy. not decided whether to keep the elf stickers or not.

Since the last pics, had another pair of new tyres, new pads and all fluids changed. Is running like a dream:D

few more subtle bits to come. But its nearly there for now.

Ad

Last edited:
unsure about the mirrors bud, some daylight pics would help to make up my mind i think.

cant wait to see some pics of it at the ring though.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Hehe, am sure you'll have a wicked time mate :) It'll probably be very hot whilst you're there so stock up on sun-tan lotion. Try and get to spectate different bits of the circuit, it really is a great place to spectate.

Cup'd Monaco 172
Like them, but the car has to be along the racer lines too suit.
Needs a cage and stripping out.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i really like them!

they would look a lot better without the stickers though imo...or alternatively, add stickers to the rest of the car to balance it out.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Ph-0rn0! I always wondered where to get those!!! Where Where Where!!!

dropped on on ebay. made him an offered and he took it.

Like em, but as said, id go without the elf stickers mate. You stripping it out inside?

Not decided to yet or not.... probably, but not before the ring (this time). Im soft when doing alot of miles and cant be doing with loads of noise.

i really like them!

they would look a lot better without the stickers though imo...or alternatively, add stickers to the rest of the car to balance it out.

Yeah i think your spot on chris. Cant decide wether to sticker it or not... quite like the clean look... decisions. If i was to keep the elf stickers id replace them anyhow as the ones have creases in them. The backing plates need tidying up as well... but ben's onto that today:D

Ad

MK2 FRS
looks top ad not long now . yippee

aye timbo.. just got to london and then when i get back tomoz thats pretty much it for me:approve:

looks superb, lose the stickers tho.

copying my seats? :rasp:

I saw yours after id bought those but yeah you had them first;)

My drivers seat is way too high... but sorting that, but again it will be after the ring. iirc youve got yours bolted to the floor?? tis a bit tricky finding a way to fit them with the universal side mounts.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
looks ok, I'd be very wary of using them at the ring though, where u need to use your mirrors a lot

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I really like the look of the mirrors, but a Clart said you will need to be looking in the mirrors all the time,

Best thing to do is have a mate sat with you for the first few laps so you can concentrate on the track and your mate checks for others around you. Worked a treat for me when I went.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
dropped on on ebay. made him an offered and he took it.

Like em, but as said, id go without the elf stickers mate. You stripping it out inside?

Not decided to yet or not.... probably, but not before the ring (this time). Im soft when doing alot of miles and cant be doing with loads of noise.

i really like them!

Yeah i think your spot on chris. Cant decide wether to sticker it or not... quite like the clean look... decisions. If i was to keep the elf stickers id replace them anyhow as the ones have creases in them. The backing plates need tidying up as well... but ben's onto that today:D

sounds good fella. hope the 'ring trip goes well! i'm jealous!:dapprove:

Ad

MK2 FRS

I'll take that as a compliment from you;)

I know how picky you are.... lol

looks good...how much did you get them for if you dont mind me asking ??

80 notes mate.

I really like the look of the mirrors, but a Clart said you will need to be looking in the mirrors all the time,

Best thing to do is have a mate sat with you for the first few laps so you can concentrate on the track and your mate checks for others around you. Worked a treat for me when I went.

yeah will be pairing up for the first few laps:)

stp

172 Flame Red Phase 1
I like! I drove around with those little mirrors a few years back on a fiesta and they will drive me up the wall after a while.

But for the ring and fun the look the biz!