ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leak

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know much about cars so excuse this thread :eek:

Tonight I have noticed a wet patch underneath the centre of my Clio 182's front bumper. Having looked in the engine bay from above I can't see where the leak is coming from. Does anyone know where this could be coming from?

No lights are on on the dash. It isn't oil. I'm pretty sure it is water as it had no taste.

Any help or pointers are appreciated since my car was given it's second service by Renault 4 days ago!

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
Update:

My g/f has taken my car to Renault and they have had a look. Everything seems to be in order although the windscreen washer bottle was empty but they are saying the leak may be from the air con as it was so hot yesterday...............very odd seeing as I never use the air con!

She's just got home from Renault and phoned me to say that water seems to be seeping out of the drivers side headlight washer (as they filled it up when she was at the garage) and is runing down the front bumper..............she's on her way straight back to the garage to get this checked out now.

RB 182 cup
sounds like the headlight washer pipe has split as they piss out till the bottle is empty