ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaking Clio

Clio
My Clio in 1989 but has only 35k miles on it. It has suddenly started taking in water on the driver foot well and mostly passenger on drivers side. I had the sun roof sealed but still leaking water. I am elderly lady so need simple instructions

Mk2 1.2 Campus
It’s a case of trying to figure out where it’s coming from first so I’d suggest taking it to a reputable garage for them to have a look.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Could well be blocked scuttle drains, wipers off, remove black scuttle covers and if they are blocked from here on will be obvious

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Get a ball joint separator to Get The wiper arm off the splines

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
My Clio in 1989 but has only 35k miles on it. It has suddenly started taking in water on the driver foot well and mostly passenger on drivers side. I had the sun roof sealed but still leaking water. I am elderly lady so need simple instructions
Where are you based ? I'm sure someone could help out.

Could be the sunroof, windscreen, boot grommets, firewall grommets, door seals....