ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lexus Lights

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I was wondering what the cheapest price there is out there for some lexus lights, as im getting a discount on some from FJperformance but i need some prices to compaire against.

look on both KTecs and BBperformance Tunings site. Think BBtuning where round £5 cheaper than Ktecs and cost around £119. Remember you get you discount off of that from BBTuning!!!

Hope this helps

Kev

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Do you think its worth giving BBTuning a ring, and asking how much they would be after the discount?

Clio 200 FF

thers a seller on ebay who sells them at a starting price of £59.95 with no reserve. He has some on every week and they seem to go for £60ish

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Haha, the bloke rang me back.. said they were £180 and hed let me have them for £150.. i think NOT

There are a few posts on this board with the cheapest prices for these lights, a few companys are doing the prcie match, so habe a search and see what you can find.