ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little Bit Cold This Morning...

Lou

Anyone else go out to find there car looking like this?!?!

Attachments

• ABCD0014.jpg
    ABCD0014.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 195
  Clio MK2 172
25 min drive to work and my water didnt de-frost, couldn't see on the way to work from the salt on the windscreen....anyone seen the Blue Brothers? well the scene at the end when his gasket blows...that was me. :(

Lou

I couldn't see out my windows either, just smeared even more when i tried to clean them!

Golf R/Leon FR
my car was covered in frost this morn although im not using the car because i fractured a bone in my ankle on sunday, missing driving already!!!

No more clio's for me!
I was in abingdon last night (just south of Glasgow 25ish miles) -11 when i got in my car this morning at 8am :(

The Beast MK4
dannyboy172 said:
I was in abingdon last night (just south of Glasgow 25ish miles) -11 when i got in my car this morning at 8am :(

Thats not far from my bit! Its Abington btw. I can confirm it was rather chilly.:dead:

its warm down hear in glos no ice, tho the f**king gritters ave just gone past, so me clean car of 3 days will prob get dirty tommrrow fuckin morning,

Megane Mk4
never had problems with mine in any weather...
Mind you saying that, car covers can be fun to take off at -8 c
They wont bend that well :D lol

Andi

ST
Car covers....hmm not on my paint...wouth rather have the car all frosted....tho mine is garaged so can't complain...

tiTTy & SV650
I've got a metal 'tin foil' like windscreen cover - works a treat, freezing fog here yesterday so it was -3 all day as the sun wasnt getting through, was much colder during the night, was -3 again when I went to work at 8.30.

Last edited:
  Golf GTI 1.8T
nope, was all clear this morning :) I'd hate your cold weather up there!think I'll stay in essex:approve:

No more clio's for me!
Jonaldinho said:
Thats not far from my bit! Its Abington btw. I can confirm it was rather chilly.:dead:

Whoops...:eek:

I have had a bit of a tour around the past few days...drove from home (worcestershire - Malvern) to Stirling on Monday morning, then from Stirling to Tayport Monday afternoon, then Tayport to AbingTon (lol) monday evening to a hotel on jct 13 of the M74 for some well earned sleep. This morning drove back to the Office in Kidderminster. All in the name of work!! 15hours in the car and 5hours collectively on sites!! I'm fooking nackered! :sleepy:

Lovely drive tho...nice clear motorways, love views! :cool:

S2000
Was fukcing baltic in Edinburgh today. I heard it's supposed to be like that for a few days anyway. Luckily my car is under the car port so no frost on it at all.