ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little passenger window issue

Honda & VW
Got in the car this morning and as there was a bit of sleet on the side windows i tend to drop the windows down to clear then just put back up.

However this morning when doing the passenger side the window went down but would not go back up, i stopped half way and clicked down which worked fine but when pressing up nothing happened.

Was panicing as it was sleeting/snowing so couldn't really leave the window down on my journey to work.

luckily it dawned on me to try the passenger side button, which luckily worked no problem.

No initially i thought it to be the fuse but as 'down' works i can safely rule that out.

I'm assuming its just the button thats a bit sensitive or perhaps loose, how do i get the panel off to check for a loose connection?

This is in my Ph1 172 btw

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
undo the screw, remove handle, unplug switch, replace switch, put back together.