ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little Peeps in the Garden

Finally got some cracking weather today, so whilst waiting for the BBQ to get going I had a little blast with these little guys, had them for ages but not had a nice enough day to go out laying in the grass etc...

For most of these, an overall view with the 50mm 1.8, then a close up with the 50mm 1.8 and +4 Close-Up Filter attached...

Oiling the Bench...
515914836_KtgNx-L.jpg

515911693_JTS9y-L.jpg

Weed Clearing...
515903638_UC5Wb-L.jpg

515906236_K2MkZ-L.jpg

Tea Break from Leaf Sweeping...
515919394_4YEcJ-L.jpg

515917322_XXbns-L.jpg

Grass Cutting...
515922326_L48h6-L.jpg

515909418_qUsqc-L.jpg

and finally, a climber stuck up a tree...
515901015_MvGp5-L.jpg

Great fun, highly recommended! Unfortunately not a cheap project, these little chaps are pretty expensive. Good if you choose ones you can get plenty of use from, still got a few I haven't come up with any solid ideas for yet. Going to hang on to them for a while as I'm hoping to get a proper 1:1 Macro lens in the future.

Family Bus
Awww!

They're really sweet, quite hard to see until it's pointed out, but I love them.

Really crisp photo's too :D

Ian

Focus TDCi
Nice photos Chris, looks like there's some fun to be had with these little dudes. Is it the filter that's causing the background effect on the lawnmower shot?

these are ACE!!!!!

Lol, might want to log out and in again, gets a bit confusing. :p

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Your imagination is awesome. I'd never have thought of that and I have a very bizarre/creative imagination.

Excellent photos as per usual mate!