ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look What autocross man just delivered, mk1 carbon bonnet

very very light, good quality, and i asked him to make it to fit the origanol rain catcher, wont be going on the car until the hybrid lump goes in, but its pretty :)

carbon001.jpg

carbon002.jpg

my cars 449 blue, its not a skin, already has the bolts for the hinge's and the catch, the reverse side of the bonet looks like a normal bonnet in black.

the bonnet in total delivered with vat was £434, alot i know but it was going to cost 220 to get my bonnet fixed so i thought what the hell..
the guy who owns autocross got his wife to bring it to me, he said he didnt trust couriers with such items as they may damage it, excellent service from autocross, recomended.

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
midge said:
the guy who owns autocross got his wife to bring it to me, he said he didnt trust couriers with such items as they may damage it,

i know all about that! :dapprove:

that looks mint, very tempted!

just spent all my cash on a digi SLR tho!

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
That looks so good mate!! if i had the money, i'd love to get one!! looking forward to the pics!! ;)