ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what ive just seen!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
DSC00056.gif

DSC00054.gif

DSC00053.gif

DSC00052.gif

DSC00051.gif

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
Have u seen the garag it's parked outside lol
One nice car should be enough - that's just greedy

I don't know why, but i'm just not impressed by the Veyron. Post up a Mclaren parked up somewhere random and I'm all ears. Veyrons seems to be everywhere (relatively speaking).

Clio 197
I don't know why, but i'm just not impressed by the Veyron. Post up a Mclaren parked up somewhere random and I'm all ears. Veyrons seems to be everywhere (relatively speaking).

yeah Veyrons are everywhere but I never see Mclaren F1 on the road

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i know what you mean, up here cars like this are pretty common i mean we have a lambo, ferarri, aston and posrche showrooms all within a 5 mile radius

see them all aroud pretty commonly, saw a zonda on sat too

The weird thing is when I was a lad the McLaren was the daddy (and still is in my eyes) yet, I never seen a 'oh, I spotted a F1' or 'Oh, I spotted a Enzo' thread. Not knocking you laura for starting this one, it just makes me wonder who is buy these cars and why? Seems to me there bought by the 'gumball generation' who treat them as diposable objects rather than automotive treasure, e.g Enzo, F1 LM, EB110, etc

FF 182
Does that not mean that they are not driving them then. Whats the point of that. You buy a car to drive not to sit and look at. Probably proves what an easy car it is to drive unlike some other previous cars

True, but the Enzo and F1 are over £600K cars when new, whilst many have been put into collection etc, it just seems strange that a £800K car is spotted more often than something which is deemed less expensive.

FF 182
yes i suppose. but i was thinking of seeing clips of cars like the enzo and f1 of people trying to drive in normal conditions. maybe the veyron is a lot easier to use on the roads.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
I have to be honest, looking at pictures like this guts me a bit, i drive around in a 5k shed, that bloke could buy 120+ of mine and have change, just for the price of that one.

Awesome car!!

T

thecremeegg

Just because veyrons are seen a lot doesnt mean that they're common lol
How many did bugatti make? very few

yeah Veyrons are everywhere but I never see Mclaren F1 on the road
I've seen a Mclaren F1 on the motorway - it was decked out in the Harrods livery (yellow & green) It looked identical to the ones they raced at Le Mans:approve:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
ha, the guy was sat in lambo showroom just to say his car is better :D
Given the choice I'd still rather have the Mclaren F1 though