ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*look*whos cars are theese

seen that v6 in the second pic at donny show, looks mint. Think there amps at either side, there on motors anyway, looks smart

makavelli,

i should hope its a good replica cos the panels are actually all genuine renault v6 parts.....cost a bloody fortune......and a lot of time n effort..

Nike Lunar Elite's

The 3rd one looks like a real v6 because it is!!!!!!!!!!!

And LeeBoys v6 rep is awsome, the only thing I would have odne different is the paint colour.

Quote: Originally posted by GR7 on 29 July 2005

Are these two proper V6s or just body kits please? Id like a V6 but with seats rather than the big lump in the back!
Top one is bodykit, second is a real one (ruined, IMO), if you want a V6 you have to live with no back seats, there is no way you could squeeze a V6 into the front of such a small car and it would probably be horrific even if it did go.

[Edited by ukaskew on 29 July 2005 at 11:56pm]

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by ukaskew on 29 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by GR7 on 29 July 2005

Are these two proper V6s or just body kits please? Id like a V6 but with seats rather than the big lump in the back!
Top one is bodykit, second is a real one (ruined, IMO), if you want a V6 you have to live with no back seats, there is no way you could squeeze a V6 into the front of such a small car and it would probably be horrific even if it did go.

[Edited by ukaskew on 29 July 2005 at 11:56pm]

I didnt mean squeeze a V6 engine in under the bonnet, I am happy with the power I have I just love the look of the V6 but dont like the engine inside the car (if you see what I mean)