ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lotus Super 7.. do you like?

Italian 3.2 V6
hey..

..was thinking of gettin my dads (un-used) 1970 Lotus (Super 7 s4) cleaned and fixed up and insured in my name and on the road, instead of buying a car then gettin insured on it? i think it makes sense... dont you?

think it would be awsome for the summer :D

do you like?

P1000536ed.jpg

.piers.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
That is a very nice car, but it isn't a S4 which is a good thing. The S4's were fibreglass monstrosities. I've got a Dax Rush myself, and i can gurantee you, that you will have a blast.

Italian 3.2 V6
oh :S lol... i thought it was an s4 from reading up on the net... musta got a tad confused somewere along the lines lol.

i think your right though :D lol, ..emence going round the lakes in the summer sun :D

R26
go for it mate
its guranted to put a smile on your face and keep it there
i have a robin hood which is at the cheaper end of kitcars but awsome

Italian 3.2 V6
take the dragster ditch finders off first and get some proper profiled rubber on it LOL

yea lol was thinking of doing that, but still wanting to keeping the set of Original cosworth rs alloys on it though, just because there collector classics :D lol. tyres make is look poop :( :(

.piers.

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
my dads gotta Cat 7. He's gettin a few bits sorted on it now so its ready for his trip to the Classic LeMan, in July!

You'll have bags of fun in that!