ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lovely Vauxhall van

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
if its a 150 ctdi it will be quick too. 60 in 8.0 secs (van is lighter than the hatch so a bit quicker - for the stats prammers)

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Thats a proper smart van.

Theres a guy on there with old shape astra van and its got seats in the back, proper smart thing that is, saw it at a few shows last year

I do like the way Vauxhall are launching some quick vans which stand out. There realy going to do well if the laws don't chnage much.

Don't expect that thats the 150 version though.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
His old van was smart too :cool:

van_028.jpg

tiTTy & SV650
looks cool, I have a right hoot in our 180brake 5 cylinder TDI VW Caravelle at work - puts a lot of cars to shame.

visualize whirled pe
I like vans too, comes from watching the A-team as a kid. I remember years ago driving old astra max vans, they used to be surprisingly quick too.

Clio
yes it looks cool, but I still find it hard to put 'lovely' and 'vauxhall' in the same sentence.