ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering Question?

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
Hey im about to purchase some 17' Lenso's for my Clio MK1 and was wondering how low i should go safely.

If anyone could show me some pics of their lowered clios with 17's that would be wicked.

Thanks

VW Passat 170 sport
Hello Mate, is it a Valver u have or a RL or RT

anyways 17s id say 35mm-40mm

if its not a valver u may need Valver wings as theyre more flared..

VW Passat 170 sport
Well TBH mate, ud be better with 15s if its not a Valver, but thats your choice

Valver Wings are the front Wings, but theyre more wider then the STD RL Clio ones this will reduce your tyres scrubbing and costing u a lot in rubber

Private Message ClioGav he has 17s fitted to a RT

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
Ah his RT Is gorgeous, do u know if the wings are expensive? and hard to fit? will they interfere with installing a body kit?

You can go -55mm front with a standard clio but dont expect your wings to last too long :quiet: Mines about 80-90mm at the rear with no problems

I've got 16v wings now, expect to pay around £30-45 for a pair and try your best to find them the same colour as your car or your looking £100ish to spray.

Please dont fit a bodykit! Which lenso wheels you after?

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
imlenso2006_StageOne.jpg

Im not a chav but i want my car to look better than bog standard, the kit i chose i feel comfortable with.