ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lumix FZ38 vs DLSR?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Heys guys and gals, had my Lumix for a few months now (it's actually went up in ebay price)

Anyway I had been looking at upgrading to a dslr already, 2 options really 350d/400d.

Both decent starter cameras but will I see any real benefit over what is/was one of the best bridge cameras on the market?

I'm not sure just how much a DSLR will improve my photgraphy i've taken some really good outdoor shots recently but I feel the pictures are lacking. I have tried a lot of different things and researched a lot of settings ect... but I feel maybe a dslr would do them more justice.

Any help is appreciated. :)

My Lumix is worth circa £200 on ebay now and I don't mind putting some money towards another camera but the 350d was a good price and the 400d was just above the lumix price wise. :)