ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MacBook Startup Slow...

Lou

I updated my MacBook yesterday with the new updates available - now when I turn it on it takes ages on the white apple screen before loading.

Anyone elses done this and does anyone know how I can sort the loading time?

Cheers!

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
can't really do much mate, it's a side effect of updating mac's. the more updates you do the slower it will be. try not to update everything all the time just the basics you need like firmware

Tesla MP3 2021
Try a clean up program like CleanMyMac or OnyX.

Mine has been fine after the update.

Mine has been identical since the update. Comes out of sleep in the blink of an eye, and boots up from cold quicker than my extreme gaming PC. Not that it ever really needs a cold start.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
What's the deal with these clanmymac and onyx things.

I got onyx but I'm scared I'm gonna delete s**t I need.

What's the deal y0

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
can't really do much mate, it's a side effect of updating mac's. the more updates you do the slower it will be. try not to update everything all the time just the basics you need like firmware

lolz. Rubbish.

Lou

My MacBook has started playing up. It's very slow doing anything and keeps freezing whilst on safari, mail etc.

Is there anything i can do?