ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

macro lens recomendations??

Fiesta ST3
i currently have a 40d and a 24-105 f4L & a sigma 70-200 f2.8 but i am after another lens and i think its going to be a macro but which one??
any recomendations?

D

dick

sorry cant, help, but im jealous of your 24-105L, had a play with one in jessops earlier. amazing lens.

how do you find it day to day?

is it wide enough?

Fiesta ST3
sorry cant, help, but im jealous of your 24-105L, had a play with one in jessops earlier. amazing lens.

how do you find it day to day?

is it wide enough?
upto now yes its fine 38-168mm with the 1.6 multiplier all i can say is buy one its an amazing piece of glass i am going to get a 10-20mm sigma for dramatic landscape shots when funds allow:dapprove: i sold my 20-35usm and my 28-135is usm and opted for the 24-105 f4L mainly because of its build quality and its weight which some find heavy but i think it complements my 40d really well...

B

Brown.

Gotta be the sigma 150mm....... 1:1 images with non rotational focusing.... expensive but worth it.... made for digital too

Cupra
the Canon EFS 60mm gets great reviews and is not even expensive.

I am going to be buying a 40D and 24-105 L this week hopefully. Are you happy with yours?

Fiesta ST3
the Canon EFS 60mm gets great reviews and is not even expensive.

I am going to be buying a 40D and 24-105 L this week hopefully. Are you happy with yours?
yep really happy i went from a eos 1n to the 40d so its my first digital body and i must say i am really pleased with the pairing i have been hanging on till the 40d came out becasuse it has all i wanted at an affordable price:approve:

D

dick

youve ruined all my plans ADY!

i thought it had it sussed. but no, you have to ruin it and tell me that its ace. why cant u tell me its s**t?!

i will take my usb thing and take some pics and get jessops to put the pics on from the kit lens vs the 105L

got offered the 40d and 17-85 kit for 960 inc 3 yr coverplan. which would get totally buggered about 3 months before it ends and get the new camera.

would do no deal on body only... and the 105L's £900 from them. they can f**k RIGGHHTT off.

Fiesta ST3
youve ruined all my plans ADY!

i thought it had it sussed. but no, you have to ruin it and tell me that its ace. why cant u tell me its s**t?!

i will take my usb thing and take some pics and get jessops to put the pics on from the kit lens vs the 105L

got offered the 40d and 17-85 kit for 960 inc 3 yr coverplan. which would get totally buggered about 3 months before it ends and get the new camera.

would do no deal on body only... and the 105L's £900 from them. they can f**k RIGGHHTT off.
ok then it's s**t :quiet:
hang on a minute..... no its not its great:approve:
you could get a 40D and a 24-105 f4 L For a shade over jessops price without there coverplan and have it on your contents insurance?
mine worked out at
40D =£576.99
24-105 =£564.99
so £1141.98 all in only £181.98 more than jessops??