ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mates Celica GT-4

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Here's some shots of my work mates Celica GT-4 Import.

Excuse the picture quality.

cel1.jpg

cel2.jpg

cel3.jpg

cel4.jpg

cel6.jpg

cel7.jpg

cel8.jpg

cel3vf4.jpg

cel1fe6.jpg

cel2li4.jpg

Jag Mondeo -Type
oh look sweet. Few too many decals, but the Jap cars car get away with it. I quite like the Racing Development TRD decals, but i would bin the rest. Gorgeous motor though

awesome! my mate's also got a white L reg import WRC, lovely cars and silly fast with basic mods. whats the power on it?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Think its around 280bhp Jon. Possibly more. However, its mapped to 99RON I believe, and we dont have that up in Cumbria!! 97 at the most now the V Power station has gone! :eek:

The only thing I never liked on them as standard were the gunmetal grey three spokes, they let the car down massively (imo)

Renaultsport 220T
awesome! my mate's also got a white L reg import WRC, lovely cars and silly fast with basic mods. whats the power on it?

They never built a WRC one. The ST205 Celica was Group A only. They switched to the Corolla in 98.

Think its around 280bhp Jon. Possibly more. However, its mapped to 99RON I believe, and we dont have that up in Cumbria!! 97 at the most now the V Power station has gone! :eek:

pretty quick then :)

i just cant believe how well these things mod up though, M3 killers with very little done to them, unreal engine.

They never built a WRC one. The ST205 Celica was Group A only. They switched to the Corolla in 98.

Yeah they did, I went to pick his car up with him, says Toyota Celice GT4 'WRC' on the log book. they are a limited edition and have an anti lag valve and water spray

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I had a work colleague who had one with 315bhp, but never got a ride in it unfortunately. It wasn't as tidy as that one though.

Renaultsport 220T

Yeah they did, I went to pick his car up with him, says Toyota Celice GT4 'WRC' on the log book. they are a limited edition and have an anti lag valve and water spray

Yes, I know that, the point I was making was that it's a strange name for them as they never built a WRC celica for competition.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah it looks heavy alright. I think its around 270bhp, although cant confirm, could be more.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Agree on the black and white theme it looks good.Just get rid of the shopping list

i have a few friends with these, both pretty much standard, my hybrid is as quick/touch quicker, dont like them tbh.. though ive seen a white one with white volk whees and it looks mint