ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Maxton Design Kits for Mk2

Hi all,

So still on my solo pledge to find a company to produce some side skirt extensions

CM Composites won't

Spoken to Maxton Design UK (who produce to Mk3 & Mk4 kits) who passed me onto their EU team..
Allegedly they can scan your car & produce a design (or that's what I took from the explanation)
They said it's not feasible for just one order so, is anyone else interested in some side skirt extensions for their Mk2?

If you're not familiar with Maxton Design, their Clio offerings can be found at the link below

Drop a line in the thread if you're interested & once I know numbers they need then I'll look about getting whatever details they need to get this in motion (y)

Cheers

monaco 172
Don't think youl get much interest here mate. There's very very few mk2 owners who wish to put massive body kits on

Can you get a set from a Fiesta and put them on ? How far out of being a direct fit would they be ?

I think though that most of these extras bits look utterly crap, the rear side ones especially!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
is that for real?!
eng_pm_REAR-SIDE-SPLITTERS-RENAULT-CLIO-MK3-RS-FACELIFT-7493_4.jpg