ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet- Saturday 8th July,10.45am, Pease Pottage Services M23 then.........

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
After discussion on another thread, http://www.cliosport.net/threads/br...na-cliosport-meet-for-the-summer-2017.807543/
The date and meet point for a Sussex meet is:

Pease Pottage services M23 10.45am Saturday 8th July, to head South via countryside B roads to Meet up at Devils Dyke and gas for half hour at 11.30, take in the views, quick beverage if needed , drive down to Hove seafront then along to Brighton town centre, near Royal Pavilion. Then via the Pier and Madeira drive (where they do the speed trials, 1 mile straight long tarmac) and onto the Marina for another stop off. Then bite to eat at Marina, or maybe onto Rottingdean White horse- or even onto Beachy Head ? All are by the sea locations.

Then back through Brighton, onto Shoreham-by-sea, possibly visit the airfield, then back to Devils Dyke for cheerio's, or even another alternative countryside excursion northbound back to Pease Pottage

Members can meet at any point as there will be times (approx) just for a chat, if you dont want to join the East Sussex convoy. But why not join the convoy :) Depending on weather the drive can be extended to additional points.......

Looking for a confirmed 5 Clio's to attend, so add your name :smile:

I am a non-facebooker, but feel free to post up. It'll be a great day
devils%20dyke%201_zpswhregk19.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio Sport 182 04
After discussion on another thread, the date and meet point for a Sussex meet is:

Pease Pottage services M23 10.45am Saturday 8th July, to head South via countryside B roads to Meet up at Devils Dyke and gas for half hour at 11.30, take in the views, quick beverage if needed , drive down to Hove seafront then along to Brighton town centre, near Royal Pavilion. Then via the Pier and Madeira drive (where they do the speed trials, 1 mile straight long tarmac) and onto the Marina for another stop off. Then bite to eat at Marina, or maybe onto Rottingdean White horse- or even onto Beachy Head ? All are by the sea locations.

Then back through Brighton, onto Shoreham-by-sea, possibly visit the airfield, then back to Devils Dyke for cheerio's, or even another alternative countryside excursion northbound back to Pease Pottage

Members can meet at any point as there will be times (approx) just for a chat, if you dont want to join the East Sussex convoy. But why not join the convoy :) Depending on weather the drive can be extended to additional points.......

Looking for a confirmed 5 Clio's to attend, so add your name :smile:

I am a non-facebooker, but feel free to post up. It'll be a great day
Hello guys,

I will be there I have a Clio Sport 182 and live in West Sussex

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Anyone confirming they are gonna come along?

If we cant get to 4 turning up, then I wont go the Pease, will put off to some other time........

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Due to lack of confirmed attendees, I will postpone this to another day that members can make
Ive loaded the car to do a bootsale now, so deffo cant make it (Yippe 6.30 get up...)