ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meglio - blue dash illumination

Clio 197 RS turbo
Hi Guys,

I’ve recently purchased a tasty little race blue Meglio and am looking to make a nice show car out of it.
Recently I ordered a blue led dashboard kit from Lerdperf in France and regretted it pretty much instantly. The leds are literally 2mm long and there are approx 40 of them! Also, the kit requires you to dismantle the window switches, which has resulted in me destroying three switches already.

I’ve managed to solder in the larger 5mm leds but wondered if anybody else had attempted this kit before and how they got on?

Any advice would be massively appreciated.

Cliomaxx69

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 2002
I ordered the gauge cluster, defrost and central locking and window switch white LEDs. Ruines my driver's side window switch so I have up, ruined my LCD trip computer screen and had the white LEDs flickering so I had it fixed by Cartronix but a few months later the speedo LEDs flicker again. Only managed to do the defrost and central locking properly lol. It looks so much better than the orange but if I knew it was that much of a pain I wouldn't have. I'd say if you really want the LEDs in your gauge cluster, send them to Cartronix. Lifetime warrenty so I'll send mine back.

Clio 197 RS turbo
That’s really helpful, mate, thank you. I’ll send them to Cartronix then. Can I ask did you buy your LEDs from Ledperf?