ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

menzerna

A well built VW
Experiences
Recommendations
Worth the dosh

Its to go with a rotary polisher !!!

Also is it poss to get better pads for the above that dont cost the earth

A well built VW
Big balls matey , not scared about the pospect of using one most of the stories are not as bad as people make out just need some panels to practise on first (couple of donations already sorted), plus i can't justify the cost for one at the mo (PC) and its ordered

106 GTi
Menzerna range is the best polish range I have used. Slightly steeper learning curve in use than some polishes, but once mastered results are spot on.

Used Menzerna IP to polish a wet sanded Yamaha R1 on Saturday and it came up lovely.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
I'm your man for Menzerna. Just back from taking some samples to a lamborghini dealer :cool:

I now have many pro and amature detailers that use these polishes with fantastic results.

Certain polishes do have as Rich suggest a steeper learning curve, but some are so very very easy to use. I would reccomend getting a Menzerna Sampler Kit and throw in a bottle of the Intensive Polish PO85RD 3.01. That way you have the complete range and can find what suits you best. The kit will easily be enough for two cars.

You will probably find by Rotary the only two polishes you need are the RD twins (PO85RD 3.01 and PO85RD) these work perfectly together and are very well lubricated so don't dry like standard polishes.

As a 'one step' product the Final Finish PO106FF is unbeatable really as it has medium cut, full gloss and still the same amount of lube as the other cerami clear ones.

Cheers Tim

A well built VW
Yeah i had been looing at that on your site but not heard much mention on here about Menzerna. Now the decision is sampler kit or the two listed above ?????

Is it still free p+p on your orders ;-)

172 Cup
Another thumbs up for Menzerna range, after taking advice from Tim (Cleanyourcar) I went for the 'RD Twins' and I was really impressed with the ease of use.

My first attempt with a PC and Menzerna IP 3.01 and FF:

Before shot:

Pcing004Medium.jpg

After:

Pcing008Medium.jpg

Pcing022.jpg

172 Cup
I used the following:

Sonus SFX-1 Spot Pad with the IP
Sonus SFX-2 Spot Pad with the FF

I was alittle undecided which pad to use with the FF but it seemed to turn out ok. It took about 5-6 passes with the IP to get 99% of the marks out.

Its a shame weather/time of year is so crap for PC'ing :(