ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Merc SL 350 clean

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I am s**t I know. I didn't take any pics so I have taken them from here....

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...us/1/onesearchad/used,nearlynew,new?logcode=p

But I had this merc in for a full clean and paint correction. car was absolutely filthy, make up all over the interior, car wash scratches etc etc. Took me the best part of 2 days but I was mega impressed with it when i finished.

Apologies for the s**t thread but I just stumbled across the advert and had a moment of pride! lol.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Is it wrong for me to like those kind mercs?
I borrowed an SLK for my 1st anniversary (years ago) and liked it even though it wasn't that quick, it just felt like a nice car.
Totally impractical with 2 kids though.
That does look mint though.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Great work, big space between the SL and 350 no?

Love the AMG version of this, in my top 10

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I am s**t I know. I didn't take any pics so I have taken them from here....

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...us/1/onesearchad/used,nearlynew,new?logcode=p

But I had this merc in for a full clean and paint correction. car was absolutely filthy, make up all over the interior, car wash scratches etc etc. Took me the best part of 2 days but I was mega impressed with it when i finished.

Apologies for the s**t thread but I just stumbled across the advert and had a moment of pride! lol.

Looking good dude!

Please please start doing proper write ups!!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Daniel you deserve all the work you can get and more. It's clear you're great at what you do.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
If anyone else had started this thread, you'd rip right into them.

"Here's an autotrader ad, with some pics of a car I cleaned a week ago. It was proper dirty before, honest".

Useless git.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If anyone else had started this thread, you'd rip right into them.

"Here's an autotrader ad, with some pics of a car I cleaned a week ago. It was proper dirty before, honest".

Useless git.

I'm waiting for some SnapBack wearing nonce to give me a price for a camera.... That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm waiting for some SnapBack wearing nonce to give me a price for a camera.... That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

You didn't ask me for a price! I asked if you were interested when I sent you pics of the camera and a few pics I took with it. You didn't reply.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You didn't ask me for a price! I asked if you were interested when I sent you pics of the camera and a few pics I took with it. You didn't reply.

Did I not? Apologies.

I am interested. How much?