ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mercs with stance

I like the 240D. Not a fan of the stance on the white one though, needs more poke and less tuck IMO.

BMW 330D
Not havin a go but i don't get these videos, they have just lowered old mercs and put some wheels on, then go on about it like its a lifestyle choice. You wouldn't see a video with a bloke saying he's put coilovers and turinis on clio because his dad picked him up from school in a laguna.

^They're American, they could conjure up a ten minute long emotional story about going for a sh*t TBF.

Disastra Coupe
Not havin a go but i don't get these videos, they have just lowered old mercs and put some wheels on, then go on about it like its a lifestyle choice. You wouldn't see a video with a bloke saying he's put coilovers and turinis on clio because his dad picked him up from school in a laguna.

FLOL... You have a point though.

^They're American, they could conjure up a ten minute long emotional story about going for a sh*t TBF.

At least their vids aren't shot outside Maccy D's/Matalan carpark using a 3 year old mobile phone and edited by a gibbon either.

I don't always like the stuff I post up, some I like the content others I post because people on here will appreciate it and sometimes because the video is well shot/edited. It's all just some media for other petrolheads to consume, I don't expect everyone to like everything I post because frankly I don't always.

Aye I just admire the cars/editing/soundtracks and filter out the nonsense chat in between.

You must be on a bucketload of forums to find all these?

Clio Dynamique Noir
At least their vids aren't shot outside Maccy D's/Matalan carpark using a 3 year old mobile phone and edited by a gibbon either.

I don't always like the stuff I post up, some I like the content others I post because people on here will appreciate it and sometimes because the video is well shot/edited. It's all just some media for other petrolheads to consume, I don't expect everyone to like everything I post because frankly I don't always.

Dont think it was a criticism of you buddy, good find. Although I hate the cars in the vid!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

I like what you do.

Please carry on.