ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Micra

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Seen this small thing today and from what i was told its silly quick.

Don't know what engine is in it but I'm guessing its got enough power to weight to be rather fast.

Micra%2002.jpg

Micra%2001.jpg

Cup In bits
It's probably the one that used to knock around at Crail with em the pulsar gti-r engine and running gear... If so then it doesn't hang about. It broke driveshafts for fun.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Taigo
If it does have a decent engine it's an illegal undeclared swap. It comes up on the my car check app as a 998cc Micra L.:confused:

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
It's one of those cars that kinda needs to be shockingly quick, otherwise it's just shockingly awful.

Cup In bits
It's definatly turbo'd as you can see the intercooler obviously but also the turbo through the grill. Not just that it's been widetracked too as that girth ain't from no spacers. The bonnet is also a nod to a GTI-r.

Polo BlueGT
From what I remember, it started its first transplant as an SR20 and then got given the GTI-R engine. Might have changed since.

Billy, the White one with the White steelies in it was a 1.3 turbo, had a lot of work done to it!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well you can see a huge turbo.
Got to be a similar setup to "little bandit".

Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
Those bubble shaped Micras can be made to handle really well with Leda suspension parts still available for them .Weapon of choice in the under 1400cc class in Autosolos.

After having one as my first car for 6 years, I appreciate that a lot!
There used to be a 200bhp one that looked basically standard at the Ashby Folville meet years back, sounded rather fruity!

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
From what I remember, it started its first transplant as an SR20 and then got given the GTI-R engine. Might have changed since.

Billy, the White one with the White steelies in it was a 1.3 turbo, had a lot of work done to it!
GTI-R engine is an SR20.