ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Misfire

phase 1 172 sport
I have used the search bar but not managed to find anything matching the symptoms I'm having so was hoping some of you might be able to help. I'm getting a misfire on the cylinder closest to the cambelt, the car has had a new coil pack, new leads, new plugs and new injectors, when I unplug each connector from the injectors the engine changes tone as it should apart from the cylinder with the misfire, the plug is not wet and has no unburnt fuel on it, have yet to put a multi meter on the connector to see if there was any voltage as I was trying to sort it in the dark, hope I have given you enough detail any help will be much appreciated.

Clio 182
Just put a sidelight bulb across injector plug, u will get a pulsing bulb if all working, should flash constantly...

PH2 172
I have used the search bar but not managed to find anything matching the symptoms I'm having so was hoping some of you might be able to help. I'm getting a misfire on the cylinder closest to the cambelt, the car has had a new coil pack, new leads, new plugs and new injectors, when I unplug each connector from the injectors the engine changes tone as it should apart from the cylinder with the misfire, the plug is not wet and has no unburnt fuel on it, have yet to put a multi meter on the connector to see if there was any voltage as I was trying to sort it in the dark, hope I have given you enough detail any help will be much appreciated.
3 basics,fuel,sparks & COMPRESSION.