ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

missing my car......

German Barge

aye....

you know you come across these people that dont have much luck with cars....

yeh..... thats me lol.... who actually drives to drop off their car to its new owner (20 miles i add), and has an engine failure exactly half way there... swear i have done something to piss someone off lol.

German Barge

lol............

no.... im getting more and more fed up with it sitting there.. tempted to just say stuff it, and get a new bottom end put on it...

German Barge

Quote: Originally posted by JoelDee on 18 August 2005

That car is f**kin gleaming, what an example of a perfect williams :D

thank you joel, its nice to look back at what it was. Only its not a williams ;)

Its one of those thing where it simply "wont let me" sell it....

German Barge

really am tempted mate... the rebuild is just getting prolonged...

its happening 2 hours a day, and maybe not even at all... can see this going for a good month..................... and simply put, i really cannot be arsed with that.

I know of someone who will do it - bottom end that is - tempted to take it up there this weekend perhaps...

keep your chin up fella, At the end you know its going

Hold on to that thought for a cpl more weeks bud. You pair have come this far whats a cpl more weeks in all honesty.

Speak to you on MSN later or over the weekend