ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mitel phones

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone got any experience with them? Namely 3300's. Having issues setting up new users in an ACD.. tried to do the standard copying of settings but I'm f**king stumped trying to figure out how to assign a ACD agent ID to an actual person.. all of the edit fields don't seem to let you edit the f**king name :/

Bus w**ker
I used to maintain a couple of offices running Mitel and I had this exact same problem, ended up with me ringing Mitel and getting them to do it for me. Not the most helpful reply I know, but if all else fails...

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Figured it out. You change them in the Telephone Directory, just search for the Agent ID numbers

Mitel is properly counter entuitive when you're used to dealing with Cisco (who at times aren't exactly the most logical)

DCi
we have avaya on 2 sites and mitel on the other 2

avaya is easy peasy but i've been shown mitel once and glad i dont have any dealings with it ha