ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 Aero Mazda 3 MPS

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Another Car Sale 101 fail....

The profile pic looks great. The other pic with snow-foam/suds shows that it's looked after. Then not to at least wipe down the engine bay with a damp cloth??

I don't get it? Does look a nice car to have too.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Touch under 1500kg IIRC
Fairly lardy then?

That said, I was shocked at some of the newer cars these days - the current Polo GTi is north of 1,300kgs! I think it was @JB21 who mentioned about his previous 6 MPS and that he always noticed the bulk it was carrying - despite the power and ability of the 4WD setup.

I guess the laws of physics will always win-out.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Fairly lardy then?

That said, I was shocked at some of the newer cars these days - the current Polo GTi is north of 1,300kgs! I think it was @JB21 who mentioned about his previous 6 MPS and that he always noticed the bulk it was carrying - despite the power and ability of the 4WD setup.

I guess the laws of physics will always win-out.

Yeah the 6 was a fat bstard, near 1700kg but to be fair it wasn't half bad on track, shredded a set of tyres and pads in one day but held its own at Oulton. Just a bit boring being TC for track, decent enough on the road but it was wasted on me as I drive like miss daisy, lol.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  M135i
Different time i would be all over this, fancied one for ages, looks really nice, i need to own one of these, and an R32 as some point.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Jim's rejects
It's day 2 of the sale and so far, I don't think much to facebook market place/groups. It is a licence to waste time and a messaging system for dreamers! Think I'm going to pull the ad from them.
These are genuine messages received in the last 48 hours:

"Sell the cobb separate m8 - you'll get more money for a standard car"
"Swap for a broken MPS + cash?"
"Sell me the cobb separate m8"
"Where is best for me to get a remap?"
"Wots lowest you'll take cash?" I reply with "come and see it and we can talk" response = "it's not for me"
"Are you in tomorrow mate - I'm just arranging a lift. See you Midday?" - Comes to the morning and a message "Sorry, had a think, not coming"
"What is the best offer you've had so far?"
"I'm a genuine buyer with cash in hand - £3,000"

WTF.