ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 lights...

Clio Mk1 - 1.2
Safe people.
Just wandered if you can put a xenon bulb into a mk1 so it gives it that white light instead of the awful yellow coloured light?

Safe people.
Just wandered if you can put a xenon bulb into a mk1 so it gives it that white light instead of the awful yellow coloured light?

just buy some phillips bulbs , brighter white ;) 30 quid and lower for 2 bulbs ,try osrams headlight bulbs as well

O

Ollyb16v

I'm after the same thing, xenon lights. Have been told there is a hid conversion on ebay you can get. any idea what those angel eye headlights are like?

Rb 182
I'm after the same thing, xenon lights. Have been told there is a hid conversion on ebay you can get. any idea what those angel eye headlights are like?

Mates got them on hsi clio. Rings are very dull and teh light isnt any brighter/whiter than standard. Look cool though

O

Ollyb16v

they do look good had a look on the k-tec website. thing is selling my focus st and can't go without xenons conversion it is!?