ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 body kits?

Dynamique+ 1.4
why in gods name would you want a bodykit?

If you feel the need to put a kit on your car please for the good of us all put renault sport 197 bumpers/wings and side skirts on.

Gox

Clio Extreme
This is mine (well this is how it looked when I got it. Front splitter is ruined at the moment :dapprove:).

dsc00035qs0.jpg

dsc00032fp7.jpg

dsc00031xu7.jpg

This is mine (well this is how it looked when I got it. Front splitter is ruined at the moment :dapprove:).

dsc00035qs0.jpg

dsc00032fp7.jpg

dsc00031xu7.jpg

thats the hardcore kit renault do a softer one which is fitted on this one ive got one of these to go on my 5dr :D

spa0033ze4.jpg

spa0034gn9.jpg

spa0035bp7.jpg

spa0037ec1.jpg

spa0036pz2.jpg

Last edited:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
that splitter on the red clio looks fookin massive. got any other pics of it?

reminds me of the splitter on the previous gen corsa...i dont like them.

^ The kit on the blue one, i see this on loads, i really don't like the side skirts... although tbh it looks good on that car... what price for the kit? and roughly how much does a typical painter charge to fit and paint?

that blue one is a cracking colour, makes my black look s**t... whats the name of the kit and how much is it?

its about 500quids worth plus what ever it costs to paint an fit ive got mine this morning it looks like a buggar to fit :eek:

oi i took those photos of the blue one! lol

it was when the turbo was first out, and a very stunning car in the flesh with that subtle kit

i see it driving around yeovil all the time now

White Sti Hatch

it was when the turbo was first out, and a very stunning car in the flesh with that subtle kit

Mates got a Turbo in the same colour as te pics i dont like it at all nor the kit itself might just be me though

i saved them when you posted them it was quite handy as their dont seem many decent one posted ;)

classic body kit
77 11 230 483 front skirt
77 11 230 484 right skirt
77 11 230 485 left skirt
77 11 234 117 rear skirt
77 11 230 489 spoiler

its about 100quid a part i paid 35quid though :D :rasp:

Last edited:
Ok just got the catalogue... Gox' is the Sports kit, and Daydotz is the Universal Sports Kit. Would it be possible for me to order the front and back the same as daydotz but the sideskirts the same as Gox? would that be a bit odd looking?

Ok just got the catalogue... Gox' is the Sports kit, and Daydotz is the Universal Sports Kit. Would it be possible for me to order the front and back the same as daydotz but the sideskirts the same as Gox? would that be a bit odd looking?

?

i have both the factory kits for sale if anyone is interested
brand new in the box with fitting kit and instructions

the kits are £300 each
mail me if interested