ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 V6 - (ps)

172 cup
A few people asked me if I could do a side view of my previous (rear view) V6 effort. So here she blows...

mk3_rs_clio5.jpg

mk3_rs_clio4.jpg

Lee

BMW M2C
BigChris said:
Are renault actually thinking of launching a Mk3 "V6"?

They should if it looks anything like that. Even my boss just turned round and said that looks the dogs.

172 cup
Cheers for the nice comments guys.

GeeUK said:
Doesnt look beefy enough to be a Vee

I agree with you there mate, but it was a bit of a trade off between looking 'beefy & photoshopped' or 'subtle & realistic'

Clio v6
Your skills are very good. Possibly do something different to the front? It still looks like your everyday large going to the shops hatchback.

Imagine looking in your rear view mirror and screaming OMFG!! monster coming up my ass ! That sort of look please.

172 cup
I'll have a go later at trying to make the front wider and more aggressive looking. I doubt that my PS skills will be good enough to make a quality job though.

wow .. looks wicked ....
aren't you a master in photoshop?
especially the rear view .. like it alot ..
GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!

172 cup
170bhp said:
aren't you a master in photoshop?

LOL! Thanks mate, but I certainly wouldn't go that far.

Plenty of good photoshoppers on this forum. Just takes a little practice is all.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
of course they wont. they said there are no plans to bring out a v6 clio as the new megane sport will be out. do somemore ps mate. i love it

172 cup
Cheers everyone. Some very complimentary comments indeed... and I know how critical you guys are :evil:

I tried to be as tasteful as possible without going overboard (only takes one silly little thing to completely ruin the look).

Much more to come of course ;)

172 cup
Cheers mate. Been using PhotoShop in my job for years... never thought I'd use it for modifying cars though. I must say that using it in this way is much more fun then work.

In all honesty though, I'd say PhotoShop is much more about patience than skill. Play about with all the tools to see what they do, and eventually it will all come together.
Remember: Layers are your friend - keep all the 'extra' bits on new layers and that way you can tweak them until your heart's content without damaging the original photo.

:)

/drift

I was amazed at how much bigger the new clio is compared to the old model. It seems like it is almost megane sized now with the modus being the new clio.

Mmmmmm V6 Modus :D

awsome... so between us we've covered the entire range now.

Standard Mk3, Mk3 RS, Mk3 RS Convertible, Mk3 V6 and Mk3 Cup Racer.

:D

172 cup
Yeah, I loved your cup racer fUbAr, very sweet!

All we need now is for the Reno designers to pull the finger out (won't say where from) and give the public what they want :approve: