ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mmmm..... sped up speedo ? lol

BMW M3
Yeah, gets to 100 in about 5-6 seconds lol

Just found it amusing what the guy say at the bottom lol

And whats with the random outburst at the end ahahaha

BMW M3
Haha.... its like he was trying to prove how fast his scoob went on a subaru site, and said "see, now fooook off ya bar steward !"

PMSL

BMW M3
seems ok to me, in kmh so prob about 100-110 mph by 17 seconds....

If it were in kph, then the speedo only goes up to 180 kph. You can see where it changes to 3 figures at 100. Where it should be in MPH.

It looks like it goes 20, 40, 60, 60, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180.

^^^ Thats got to be MPH and BS coming from that guy.... too fast imo.

BMW M3
So the very last digits on his speedo are around 112 mph..... !!!!

Am i loosing the plot as im not with you two lol

So the very last digits on his speedo are around 112 mph..... !!!!

Am i loosing the plot as im not with you two lol

what i can recall some jap cars have limited speedos and the clocks are im kmph , they will only go to 112 or thereabouts , when importing one over here you would have to get the limiter removed and change the speedo clocks

BMW M3
I see what you mean about limiting etc.... but surely the speedo still reads up to 160-180 mph (like ours is 160)

He goes to the end of his speedo in about 12-13 secs.

I see what you mean about limiting etc.... but surely the speedo still reads up to 160-180 mph (like ours is 160)

He goes to the end of his speedo in about 12-13 secs.

tru but if you have a jap car made for japan only , you wouldn't need the details on the clock as high over the equivelant speedo 112mph , do you get wot i mean , hence changing the clocks when you import one

BMW M3
If the speedo only reads to around 112 mph or what ever.... then that vids a bit misleading as you cant even see the figures... although im sure i can see it change to 100 only half way round !

And if that is true, you could have saved me a lot of time Danneth.... you just wanted to see me get wound up lol :clown:

mazda 3 mps
the clocks will read 180kph wich is just above the limiter, chances are the limiter is off anyway.... so while you think WOW hes going off the clock that quick hes only hitting about 110mph ish

Last edited:
  BMW M3
How can you say "come on" when you just edited your post by 40 kmph and originally read 220. No wonder i dont follow you.

I get it now thanks.

Im off lol

Last edited: