ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mobiles.co.uk

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Anyone used them?

If i buy a iPhone from them will it esentually be the same as buying direct from 02?

Will my bills go through 02 and i can log onto 02 website for my itemised bills etc?

Bux

Golf GTD
O2 are out of 3GS at the moment.

They were out when i ordered mine (contract) and it arrived in just under a week.
I even rang them up and they said that they were out of stock, next thing I knew DHL had picked it up and it was on its way to me

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Basically if you start your contract through them you will end up with "Hello sir, no if you want help with that you need to call o2" followed by o2 saying "Hello sir, no if you want help with that you need to call Mobiles.co.uk"

i just got my phone today off them. ordered at 3:30pm and had it 10:40am the next day. its the same as if you go to a shop except instead of signing the agreement you open an envolope (it contains the sim card) i think they do free phone insurence aswell?

Basically if you start your contract through them you will end up with "Hello sir, no if you want help with that you need to call o2" followed by o2 saying "Hello sir, no if you want help with that you need to call Mobiles.co.uk"

For this reason, and for the sake of £60. Id rather just order it direct from o2.