ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monster Jam Cardiff, Millenium Stadium

172 Race Car
Been keeping my eye out for anyone mentioning this event but nothing and couldnt find anything on a search either. so I guess its up to me......

On Saturday the 27th October we went along to the Monster Jam, along with 45,000 other people making it the largest monster truck event ever in europe. For those people who saw the (so called) monster trucks at FCS this was MUCH better.

A very good nights entertainment, even my Mrs enjoyed it (abit after she got the ear defenders out) was quite a full night with an Autograss demonstration race, freestyle motorcross, a big car crushing dragon (JCB in a green suit) and of course the monster trucks themselfs. They are going back to Cardiff in June and would recommend as its a good laugh.....

Image00006.gif
Image00007.gif
Image00010.gif
Image00012.gif
Image00014.gif
Image00021.gif
Image00024.gif
Image00025.gif
Image00027.gif
Image00028.gif

Vid......

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb167/Orange_Taxi/?action=view&current=DSCF0575.flv

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I went to it , enjoyed it, will take ear defenders next june though, if you show your ticket for next years event, the price is 50% less

172 Race Car
when we went before to see them at the NIA in birmingham they were handing out ear plugs at the door. Some poor kids near us had there fingers in there ears. they eventualy announced you could get tham at the merchindise (sp) stand. Dunno if they were free tho.....