ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More GT86 Rocket Bunny

[video=vimeo;52611461]http://vimeo.com/52611461[/video]
http://vimeo.com/52611461

Kei Miura has been been an underground hero within his native Osaka for many years. Outlaw kanjo racer by night and with a yancha bōsōzoku past that, even at 42 years old, he refuses to outgrow. Miura-san also happens to be the man behind TRA-Kyoto.TRA-Kyoto are leaders in the design of body kits, embracing modern CAD design in an industry that still heavily relies on clay and foam sculpturing. Working with most major tuning shops and body kit brands within Japan, TRA-Kyoto also produce their own range of products such as the 6666 Customs range focusing mainly on the Nissan S chassis. When Miura-san turned his attention towards the car of the moment, the GT86/FR-S, few would have expected the explosion in interest that his Rocket Bunny creation would have.
With his recent debut at SEMA, Kei Miura has gone from underground hero to the man of the moment. Good timing then that crankandpiston hooked-up with maiham-media.com to bring you this exclusive film behind the scenes with the man himself. Enjoy!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Not all cars can pull them off... The design has to suit the lines of the car for it to look good... Most jap cars can pull them off as long as its not massivly OTT..

Will watch the vid when i get home..

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
Prefer the classic skyline.

Also LOL at choosing the car colour on a computer. 'Dude, you should go to MIT or something!'

S4 Avant
While I really like that, and it ticks every box for the school boy inside. Like f*ck would I be seen driving it.

112003050278113980133980892339o1376647897.jpg

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Love the rocket bunny kits on the gt86! The Kei Miura kit on the GTR is similar and looks epic!