ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Nissan GT-R pics

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Looks much better in red than silver i think :cool:

Didnt notice before that it has paddles to change gear I thought it was purely auto

Looks so much better in red i think :D

7471e477.jpg

b89840ca.jpg

93018a44.jpg

b2f9b14b.jpg

787b5a01.jpg

c87b12c6.jpg

1e20bd50.jpg

0aed194b.jpg

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
What's the list on these? I will own one I just need to work out when.

Last edited:
  Roadster Coupe
it was on the way home from alton towers mid october. was near the turning off 2 get 2 west midland safari park. looked stunning.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
TBH though, It depends where you live, I saw E92 M3's well before They came out because I live very close to 2 of probabley the biggest BMW dealerships in the UK.

Could have been a demo car.

Roadster Coupe
No they aint out yet but 1 still drove past me tho. couldve been a demo car. unless if there already out in japan then i couldve been an import.

E91 M Sport
Even though its not as nice as the concept version, it'll still look better than most other cars on the road. Loving the engine bay...a company that realises a matt black engine cover doesn't exactly look evocative.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
No they aint out yet but 1 still drove past me tho. couldve been a demo car. unless if there already out in japan then i couldve been an import.

Somehow i think you saw a 350z and thought it was the GT-R

They arent even out in japan until mid 2008 and wont reach the UK until late 2008 at the earliest

Roadster Coupe
No it was def a skyline. I know my cars and im not entirely stupid. the 350Z looks no where near like a skyline, especialy the rear lights.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
After taking 6 years to get it to build it should be a special car,the fastest car nissan have ever made

The cosworth tuned powerplant will produce 473 bhp and get to 60 in 3.8,with a top speed of over 190mph

Prices will start at £32,680 on the road

With those specs and the nutters in japan etc, just imagine what kind of power they will be producing with mods.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
That steering wheel looks lush, similar to an Enzo (without the shift lights)

C

clio172cup20

After taking 6 years to get it to build it should be a special car,the fastest car nissan have ever made

The cosworth tuned powerplant will produce 473 bhp and get to 60 in 3.8,with a top speed of over 190mph

Prices will start at £32,680 on the road

About 60k in the UK

A lot of money for a Nissan

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Plus you can certainly factor in a premium at any dealer who gets his hands on one

Wonder if lichfield will do one

E90
www.jal.com

Fly to japan, give mr dealer San cash, arrange with a shipping company to container it home, bish bosh bosh down maccy d's in time for a burger and quarter milling against an Sr Nova up the highstreet.