ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motorola Defy

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I've been offered one of these as a company phone (Not allowed Iphones for some daft reason).

Has anyone got one? Whats it like?

Pretty good actually. Water resistant, decent size screen and runs Android. Not as smooth to use as an iPhone but a good all rounder. Much better than anything by Motorola in a long, long time. Its fairly indestructible although we did manage to break one at work after dropping and throwing it around several times.

We just got some at work, don't seem too bad but not used them much myself. Not as nice looking or plush as an Iphone or other andriods but they seem to do the job, alright for a work phone. There is a problem with the ear piece failing though, one of them failed after a day, the replacement failed the day we got it :S

Mate has one. Screen qulaity is good, and quite large considering the size of the devise. Just let down by a few build quality issues IMO. Buttons that rattle etc - and yes I'm being fussy! Needs android 2.2, but think that will arrive soon.