ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MPG on 1.5dci

Hello all

A girl i work with is going to view a couple of dcis, what sort of mpg do you get? She travels 50 miles a day to work and needs to save some money on juice!

Thanks in advance

jase

Hi, I have a DCi80, and if you rag it around town it will maybe dip below 50, but if she commutes 50 miles a day, she may well get 60 or more, mine will do over 80 if I drive it like a Granny on the M-way.

Quote: Originally posted by davidwilson666 on 17 March 2005

Hi, I have a DCi80, and if you rag it around town it will maybe dip below 50, but if she commutes 50 miles a day, she may well get 60 or more, mine will do over 80 if I drive it like a Granny on the M-way.

God i could only wish for those mpg figs, she drives like a granny anyway so should save her a packet!

Thanks

Jason

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

I can get 36mpg from a tank in my 182 if I stick to 70 on the mway!! You must have been ragging it Iain!

I get 55mpg on adverage. However Ive seen 80mpg when being very slow and gentle.
Worse Ive ever seen on the public road is 37mpg.
On the track 28mpg.
All these milages are a after 30 or so miles.
Mines a 65dci. The 80 has a longer ratio box which might hlp get better mpg it depends how you drive.