ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mugen CRZ

Hideous colour, needs better spoiler and wheels + batteries binning and a bodied k swap done.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Evo 8 Jap Crap
It is going on general sale price will be masssive though

I also massively want one but in white

Clio 197 cup

that is good to hear as most manufacturers do these awesome cars and then you never see them again! well done honda/mugen! :approve:

Clio 197 cup

that is good to hear as most manufacturers do these awesome cars and then you never see them again! well done honda/mugen! :approve:

Tin Can with wheels
finally a decent looking Hybrid! figures look good too!

Working out of Northampton, Honda performance tuner Mugen Euro has added a supercharger to the
1.5-litre engine with the aim of matching the performance of the recently discontinued Civic Type R.

That achieved 0-60mph in 6.6 seconds, and the team says the test version has already passed that, thanks to a hike in power to 200bhp and 245Nm of torque.

Amazingly, the maker claims it’s as frugal as the standard CR-Z, which returns 56mpg combined.

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/267868/crz_mugen_revealed.html#ixzz1PFpMfaQT

ph1 track weapon
i work for honda,

have had a short go in it, and its quick, but not mindblowing. it sounds awesome and looks pretty good in the flesh, but at the supposed £35k price theyre looking at i'd be suprised if it does well.

bonnet and doors are carbon, wheels are seriously light and interior is pretty cool too. expected to be released in just under a years time, although seen as its had a fair bit of road time it may be before end of the year :)

hope this helps