ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Multiple text messaging.

clio 182 black /gold
Hi since updating to Ios 5 my group messaging app does not work with the upgrade. I have tried turning i message and MMS off like it says. What do you guys use? I dont mind paying if it works. Many thanks Lee.

Focus ST-3
Hi since updating to Ios 5 my group messaging app does not work with the upgrade. I have tried turning i message and MMS off like it says. What do you guys use? I dont mind paying if it works. Many thanks Lee.

What is the app you use? WhatsApp is good, works fine with IOS5, costs 69p

clio 182 black /gold
I am using, Group SMS which was free. It used to work well. I did not think you could send multiple text messages to people who did not have this app. How do you do it? I thought it was an instant messaging thing?

Focus ST-3
I am using, Group SMS which was free. It used to work well. I did not think you could send multiple text messages to people who did not have this app. How do you do it? I thought it was an instant messaging thing?

Yeh the recipients need to have whatsapp installed as well. I dont think i know anyone that doesnt have it though, probs worth checking if people you know have it i guess. But yes it is basically an instant messaging service, allows you to send text, pictures, video, etc for free (data charges will apply) to individuals or groups.

clio 182 black /gold
I have a couple of friends on there. It has added them to my phone. It is mainly when i want to forward a text message to lots of contacts. It takes for ever going through the contacts adding them one by one.

Bus w**ker
Read the FAO in the App. You just have to disable iMessage when spamming everyone and then re-enable it once you've sent it.

It maybe fixed at some point, if Apple make a change to the way iMessage works,.

Lee, when you send me jokes and they go to the other 43 recipients, I usually can't open them - it slows the phone down massively!! Although the ones today worked??!!

Bus w**ker
Yeah I made that mistake too once iOS5 when gold. 51 recipients, those running iMessage got to see the other 50 people's phone numbers, well once their phone had rebooted from the crash I caused. Oops.