ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Christmas present finally on!

340i
Santa brought me a private number plate for christmas... and finally got it sorted and put on the car yesterday woooo :clap:

PrivatePlate.jpg

and byt the way my names Kieran Gray, what do you lot think then?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
anybody know where the plate SS55 SSS is? or SS55 HHH? i wouldnt mind having one of those on my car

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
lol i did a while ago when i was getting my clio, i think it said that it was going to auction though!

how much do you reckon it would cost?

just looked and they are both at future auctions - bugger!

Clio 1.2 16 - 2003
A plate i want has said that for the last 2 years...

and no matter how many times you "register interest" nothing comes of it.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Wiggz said:
A plate i want has said that for the last 2 years...
and no matter how many times you "register interest" nothing comes of it.

What plate you after, I get the catalogue when they have the auctions - i'll keep an eye out for you. pm if you want ;-)
I got my plate from auction, which I registered interest in about a year/18 months ago and didn't hear any thing from them so it was lucky I didn't rely on them!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
polarbert said:
anybody know where the plate SS55 SSS is? or SS55 HHH? i wouldnt mind having one of those on my car

I was considering getting SS55 SSS, but was dissapointed to see it was gonna go to auction but tbh you can't blame them.
I got BS55 SSS in the end, my initials are BS ;) It doesn't look any thing special but i'm happy with it

Beetle
getting back to the original topic of Kieran's plates;)
they looked great at the meet on sunday mate:approve: