ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My employers have been very naughty

SLK250 CDI
godoftheseapepl August 4, 2009 19:30

This is actually true, I phoned them last night.
The woman denied it at first put me on hold when i wanted to speak to a manager, she then advised me it was true. She couldn't/wouldn't tell me how to register/qualify etc.
Needless to say stinking letter about to land on their complaints team desk!
Nice one T Mobile

LOL, bet his spend is about £20/month.

Chelsea tractor
Code:
http://stuff.tv/errors/?aspxerrorpath=/News/T-Mobile-giving-dissatisfied-customers-an-iPhone-3G/12942/News/T-Mobile-giving-dissatisfied-customers-an-iPhone-3G/12942/

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Funny, when I spoke to them when I got an iphone (not from them) to try to get MMS settings they couldn't help me!

Nissan Jewk
Deutsche Telekom are still earning nigh on £100m profit from us even though we are underperforming. Big changes coming now though, all contractors have been given the boot, majority of our services are going, price plans being simplified and with handsets also, there simply won't be as many. We're gonna be moving away from DT and doing our own thing in the UK market.

Though i've no idea how they knew about our canteens lol!

Virgin runs off T-Mobile

3 ran off O2 last time I knew but that was a while back.

Tesco runs off Voda or T-mob

tesco uses o2 :S

3 it seems are now combined with tmobile for 3g an orange for 2g

virgin mobile uses tmobiles network

vodafone dont share its uk network

Last edited:
  Never above 25mpg
tesco uses o2 :S

3 it seems are now combined with tmobile for 3g an orange for 2g

virgin mobile uses tmobiles network

vodafone dont share its uk network

I have been out of touch with the mobile community for a while. sorry babes

Nissan Jewk
T-Mobile and 3 share the 3G network, as otherwise it costs billions upon billions apparantly.

Virgin is a virtual network that uses T-Mobiles infrastructure. You'd be amazed at how many Virgin customers believe their signal is "better" than T-Mobiles.... ;)

Oh and a little insider info, looks like T-Mobile won't be available in Carphone warehouse and many other resellers very shortly.....

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Any ideas how many Orange have lost.

Guy in the Call centre told me it was due to ofcom telling them to raise their price to match their competitors.

And that O2/3 iirc had done it a while ago but they hadnt caused so much fuss with customers etc.

Any truth in that you rekon.

Nissan Jewk
Orange gained 3,000 in the last quarter, T-Mobile lost 70,000 customers and Voda lost 158,000. O2 gained 250,000. All those figures are almost all down to the iphone!