ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first HDR's....

1.8 Civic EX
P2230206_08_10_tonemapped.jpg

P2230212_3_4_tonemapped.jpg

P2230202_3_4_tonemapped.jpg

P2230195_6_7_tonemapped.jpg

all done using the 3 exposure method (-2, 0, +2) on Photomatix...

Taking HDR's of moving subjects will often give you strange results as things will have moved. ie. the sea. Good stuff though!

Last edited:
  1.8 Civic EX
Taking HDR's of moving subjects will often give you strange results as things will have moved. ie. the sea. Good stuff though!

yeah i fully expected that one to be a bit odd as all 3 pics were never going to be exactly the same...still rather pleased wth it though

RS 172
Nicely done Ryano, looks great when people dont just crank the HDR effect right up.

Subtle for the win.

1.2 Dynamique billabong

yeah i fully expected that one to be a bit odd as all 3 pics were never going to be exactly the same...still rather pleased wth it though

to over come that you can shoot one RAW image and then make the +2 and -2 exposure from that, meaning there is no ghosting

B

Brown.

3rd FTW.....perfect, monochrome spoils it....delete before other people see them!!