ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first shot at photoshop!opinions?

Had a boring lazy day today so decided to finally have a go at photoshop (actually- its a free version called gimp) after having it on my computer for months.

im not sure if this is in the correct section?

nothing amazing but it was my first proper go;
opinions welcome;

leon before:

Seat-Leon_Cupra_2007_800x600_wallpa.jpg

leon after:

Seat-Leon_Cupra_2007_8c00x60d0_dwal.gif

yaris before:

Toyota-Yaris_2007_800x600_wallpaper.gif

yaris after:

Toyota-Yaris_2007_k800x600_wallpape.gif

Glacier White 197 Cup
how u meant to get in the leon? go through the boot or enter through the bonnet?:rasp:

Quite good. I can't do it!

I have tried finding the free download for windows.. but there are loads of versions... can u post the link to download please mate? those cars looks coolio.. ;)

why thankyou! um the downloads are all on this page, i think you need to download something else on the page before you can install gimp but its all on the following link!! it only took me a couple on minutes, and i am usually rubbish with computers!!

http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html

and if your looking to photoshop cars, this website is amazing n helped me:

http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm

hope it works, and it does take a while to get used to!! have fun

TeZ

Non RS : (
not bad mate wheels lokk abit suspect tho your cloning on the Seat looks alright slight join error half way acroos but am being VERY anal , very good for first attempt buddy :)

not bad mate wheels lokk abit suspect tho your cloning on the Seat looks alright slight join error half way acroos but am being VERY anal , very good for first attempt buddy :)

thanks mate, apprechiate the comments as want to know where to improve...i guess il just keep practicing!!oh and yeah the wheels were hard to look good

had another quick go at a bmw, not perfect, i run out of ideas! has anybody else tried it?

335i before

BMW-335i_Coupe_2007_800x600_wallpap.gif

335i after

BMW-335i_Coupe_afterr.jpg